Are kids allowed?
Yep! Everyday until 8PM.
What time are you open?
Hours vary per location. Click here to check your local bar's hours.
How can I call my local Leo's?
If you dial 1-855-522-LEOS (5367) it will take you to our Leo's Party Line where you can follow the prompts to get in touch with your bar.
Do you have gift cards?
Yep! If you click here you can send an eGift card of any denomination to any email. It should get there within a few hours.
Can I use my eGift card for online takeout or merch orders?
Unfortunately not at this time. To use your eGift card for takeout orders you will need to call in the order to your local Leo's. We are currently working with our providers to upgrade this service and allow for gift card use on all online orders.
Do you do sponsorships or donations?
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we are unable to offer any sponsorships or donations at this time.
We look forward to the world and our bars returning to normal and are excited to resume supporting our local communities and organizations again in the future.
What are your specials?
If you click here and then pick your province, the specials are all listed on page four. Please note that we do not allow any specials or Breakfast Club items for takeout or delivery.
Do you do takeout or delivery?
Both! Click here to order online and select your location and when you'd like it ready.
Do you serve brunch?
Yep! We serve brunch every Saturday and Sunday as well as on holidays from 10AM-2PM. You can also order our Anytime Brekkie from our main menu any time, any day.
Do you have any plant-based options?
Yes! Check out the Plant-Based section of our menu on page two. We do have to mention that all plant-based items are prepared in the same kitchen as meat, fish & eggs so they may come in contact with meat products.
Do you have any gluten free items?
Yep! Our gluten-friendly section is right beside the sandwiches on page two. These gluten-friendly items do not contain gluten, but are cooked in the same deep fryers as items containing gluten and may come in contact with gluten due to limited space in our tiny kitchens.
What kind of beer do you have on tap?
We love supporting local breweries so every location will have a different draught selection. Check out our chalkboards or ask your server what's new/delicious.
What is Leo’s doing to help prevent the spread of COVID-19?
As always, health and safety of our customers and staff is top priority. In addition to our standard cleaning and sanitation procedures, we are following all Provincial guidelines and regulations. These include:
- All staff undergo a wellness evaluation before starting their shift.
- All staff must wear masks while inside our building.
- We have continued a high frequency of regular and thorough handwashing for all staff.
- We have installed protective barriers around the bar and tables to ensure proper distancing. When protective barriers can’t be used, we have removed tables and chairs to accommodate social distancing.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning and sanitizing all high touchpoint area.
- Where Provincially mandated, masks are mandatory for all customers. Masks may be removed when the customer is seated at their table.
- Menus have been replaced with a digital version on our website. Single use menus are available upon request.
We are continuously evaluating and updating our COVID-19 guidelines based on new information and updated Provincial guidelines. We remain focused on the health and safety of our customers and staff.
Have your hours changed during COVID-19 pandemic?
Yes, our hours have been adjusted to meet all Provincial COVID-19 protocols. Please see the locations page for the current hours of your locations.
How many people can sit together at a table?
Since we are following all Provincial guidelines this changes Province to Province. Here are the currently maximum table limits:
- In Saskatoon, a maximum of 4 people per table.
- All British Columbia locations are open for patio seating only
- All Alberta locations are open for takeout and delivery only
- All Manitoba locations are open for takeout and delivery only.
- All Regina locations are open for takeout and delivery only
Can I still book a party room?
We have temporarily paused our party room bookings until COVID-19 regulations have been relaxed.
What happens if the bar is full? Can I wait for a table?
In most locations, we have space for one group to wait inside, but please read the signage on the outside of the building to learn about location specific protocol.
Our Leo’s Party Host will greet you as quickly as they are able to let you know the estimated wait and to offer to take your phone number if you would like us to call you once we have space for your party.
Am I required to wear a mask at Leo’s?
Yes. Masks may be removed while you are seated but must be worn at all other times.